To demonstrate to Ukrainians the positive changes that are occurring in the country, both at the state level and in particular communities and families. To overcome the dominance of negative content in the traditional media. To provide the citizens with objective information about the reforms.
Residents of the south-eastern regions of Ukraine aged 25 to 45.
The social networks Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram were chosen for implementation. The following content format was chosen: caption-videos + inform-pictures. We provided a lot of explanatory information in the comments section.
• During the first year of the project, the #ShoTam videos were viewed more than 8 million times;
• In general, our posts have been viewed more than 20 million times;
• Published materials were reposted more than 5 million times.
Thanks to our videos:
• Two villages in Cherkasy and Mykolaiv regions found investors;
• An initiative group to search for an investor has been created in Katerynopil (Cherkasy region);
• Volunteer initiative to organize recreation activities for the veterans of the war in the East found partners from the Ukrainian diaspora in Germany and Spain.